Reviewed by Mira Rahmawati (09301244016) Pendidikan
Matematika Swadana
Teach math is not easy because we find that students are also
not easy in learning mathematics. On the other hand found the fact that it is
not easy for educators to change the style of teaching. as educators, to
constantly adjust our teaching methods in accordance with the demands of
changing times.
Revitalization of mathematics education trying to put the
important role of teachers to make math education more in line with the
(returned to) educate in the sense of meaning in truth and nature of science which
is the object of learning itself.
Revitalization of
mathematics education is also an effort in the direction where the
practitioners of mathematics education are given the opportunity to conduct
self-reflection, to then be faced with a multi-entry decision on the basis of
attitude-depth study of a new paradigm has to offer. Recognized that it is not
easy to realize the revitalization of education without the awareness and
greatness of soul, both macro and micro world of our education. Otherwise the paradigms
of mathematics education will remain a utopia that only up to the rhetoric.
Revitalization
of mathematics education from the self-reflection and reflection of individual
educators factual conditions of practice learning. Such reflection, it is useful to know the positive aspects and
shortcomings / weaknesses to be used as input to determine the pace or the
attitude toward the new paradigm in education to then try to implement into
practice the truth.
Suggestions that may be useful for teachers in organizing learning mathematics, through the preparation stage, the stage of learning, and evaluation stages, namely:
Suggestions that may be useful for teachers in organizing learning mathematics, through the preparation stage, the stage of learning, and evaluation stages, namely:
1. Teaching Preparation Phase
• Planning for mathematics learning environment
- determine
the source of the necessary teaching
- plan activities that are flexible
- plan
the physical environment of learning mathematics
- involve
students in creating a mathematics learning environment
•
Develop students' social environment
- plan activities to work together
- encourage
students to appreciate each other
- students explore feelings about math
- develop
mathematical models
- plan
activities according to students' abilities
- develop mathematical topics
- build mental math
- when
and where help students?
- use
various teaching boast (a book which varies)
2. Learning
Phase
•
Develop the role of teacher
- encourage and develop students' understanding
- provide an opportunity for each student to demonstrate
ability to do math activities
- let students make mistakes
- encourage
student responsibility for learning
•
Set the time to whom and when doing math with / not with students
- develop
the student experience
- allocate
time
- organize feedback
- regulate the involvement of teachers to students
- observe student activities
3. Evaluation
Phase
•
Observing student activities
- what
students mastered / not mastered
- diperlaukan what the next activity
•
Evaluate yourself
- What
have I done?
- What
have I accomplished?
- what
lessons can I quote?
- What
will I do?
- what I do now?
- where and what help do I need?
• Assess understanding, processes, skills, facts and results \
- sense:
I want to know if they know?
- process:
I want to know how what they can be used
- skills:
I want to know which skills they can use?
- facts: I want to know if they can remember?
- result:
I want to know what can?
• Assess the results and monitor student progress
- identify
the concepts students
- encourage students to conduct their own assessments.
- create / use records of student progress.
- observe what students do.
- cooperate with others?
- identify the necessary assistance and assess aspects of the curric
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar